How to OnPage Optimization Blog
M-Blogger ID - Onpage optimization perform on newly created blog is a mandatory step. This is the second stage of the four stages that need to be done to become a champion search engine. The main objective of the optimization onpage not to become the first champion in Google. This optimization is only to help Google index your blog correctly.
It's like putting your race car on the track right, but if you could be a race car champion? Not necessarily. The process of becoming a champion was still long. You still have to go through two more stages, which add quality article content and optimization Offpage. Offpage optimization itself is divided into two processes, namely Looking backlinks and Promote Blog.
So that was not too confusing Onpage just follow the checklist below one by one. Should be done carefully and accurately, because the process outlined below is only done once.
- Use templates that are SEO friendly. If you do not have a template that is SEO friendly you can search on google.
- If your blog has been a long time and still want to use the old template then it should be done before setting the dynamic headings on your blog, plug breadcrumb.
- For the structure of the template, make sure the articles are on the left side of the screen and sidebar on the right.
- Make sure your blog has a title tag and meta description different on every page. For those of you who use the blog platform blogspot read the article how to attach the title tag and meta description.
- Submit your blog to Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytic and attach a second verification code this tool on your blog. And submit a sitemap to Google Webmaster.
- Register your blog on Feedburner.
- If there are images in the widget, then make sure to use alt tags as in the following example: <*img src="http://tinypic.com/image/globe.jpg" alt="gambar dunia" ball /*>
- Make sure your blog is free of iframes, scripts are hosted on external hosting, and a flash element.
- Be sure to install widgets such as Blog, Top Posts, or Labels, because this widget will help spread your pagerank points while starting the process of optimization Offpage later.
- Be sure not to put a link to your blog or other website on the sidebar if you do not really need. Because each link is point out the leak. Do not until later in the fourth stage of SEO ie search for backlinks your hard work just to pass points to other people's blogs.
- At the end of the template should attach a link to the homepage which contains the main keywords of your blog.
If you completed all that is written above, then your blog will already be very adequate in terms of onpage. No longer do you need tinkering. All you have to do now is make sure that you do not put any strange widget later.